Everest Technologies' HW team possesses the knowledge and capability to design, develop and manufacture:
- Automatic Test Equipment (ATE)
- Test Systems (existing system upgrade; system conversion for compliance with cutting-edge technology)
- Test Systems for RF High Power & Transmitters
- Test Systems for High Power
- RF Drawers
- ID Drawers
- Adaptor for tested UUT
- PDU - Power Distribution Unit
- Electronics design cards
- FPGA Programming
- Test fixture – Bed of Nails
- Mechanical design in SOLIDWORKS
- Reverse Engineering
Everest's software team relies on vast professional knowledge to develop:
- Test Programs
- Test Executive Manager
- Drivers for Test Equipment
- Drivers for UUT
Our staff develops programs using:
- Test Stand
- Visual Basic
Many of the projects we are involved in require top-level mechanical design.
At Everest Technologies, we design our Mechanics on Solidwork software. Our team has countless years of experience in designing drawers, simple JIG’s, complex JIG’s and more.
Everest's production team is comprised of eight professionals with dozens of years of experience, who are proficient in the production of RF Drawers, RF Cables, Military Harnesses and more.
Our entire production staff are IPC620A certified, while several personnel members are also IPC610A certified.
Our production certifications include:
- IPC620A CLASS 3 Wiring Standards
- IPC610A Acceptability of Electronics Assemblies
At Everest Technologies, we provide our clients with full documentation, including:
- User manuals
- Maintenance manuals
- Electronics schematics
- Mechanical files in Solidworks
Everest Technologies' cutting-edge facility spans 600 square feet, and includes fully operational production & integration rooms with state-of-the-art equipment, software and hardware laboratories, storage rooms and a display hall.